Post a Prayer or Praise
We believe prayer to be a powerful and wonderful gift our loving God has provided to communicate with Him directly. Prayer requests are sent to the Connection Church Prayer Team. The team is made up of dedicated church members called to honor God’s teachings by helping others through prayer.
Below, you can share your prayer request confidentially, or select to display your request on our site. If you select to display your request, other visitors to our site will be able to pray for you. You can choose to remain anonymous without your name being displayed, or select to have your name displayed with your request.
HOW DO I REQUEST A PRAYER?
Start by clicking the ‘Share Your Prayer Request’ button below.
Also, let us know if you’d like to be contacted directly and confidentially regarding prayers for you.
To be contacted directly, please complete the easy to use form linked here
May God Bless You through Connection Church.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
This person is asking for prayer for a right relationship in the Lord with Victor B, who has left the faith and for herself as she has been involved with the occult. She desires to be free from fleshly desires and to serve the Lord, in Jesus Name. Amen
Received: July 29, 2018
Please pray for me about my son, Carter, for healing and strength with his upcoming surgeries.
Received: July 24, 2018
My family as a whole really need prayer. We are all going through something including some very serious health issues. I have some things on my mind and in my heart that I'm asking God to bless us with. Please help me pray. Thanks and God bless you!
Received: June 29, 2018
please pray to Father God to transform my anger into enthusiasm in Jesus mighty name amen!
Received: June 23, 2018
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: June 21, 2018
Please pray that God would completely remove depression and lust from my life!
Received: May 29, 2018
Please pray for my cousin's 16 year old son, Kane, who went to the PICU in TN this morning. He has leukemia and is going through chemo right now. He had chemo and a bone marrow transplant last year, but it did not take and he will have to have another transplant. Not sure why he was admitted to PICU today.
Received: May 29, 2018
Brandi lost her home and dog in a fire 2 weeks ago. She is looking for a place to live. Also asked prayer for several family members and friends who are on their death bed. Also prayer for her grandpa who has Alzheimers and alcohol related dementia.
Received: May 24, 2018
I need prayer for purpose. I’m struggling with understanding why opportunities that God has allowed to pass us up. Doesn’t He want us to have a good life? Why does he sit up there and watch me go through these emotional roller coasters because I Believe him for this or that just for it to fly on by with the answer no? I’m angry
Received: May 16, 2018
Please pray for my brother Slavko he is in hospital and has last stage of cancer he is in a lot of pain. Thank you
Received: April 5, 2018
Powered by Prayer Engine