Post a Prayer or Praise
We believe prayer to be a powerful and wonderful gift our loving God has provided to communicate with Him directly. Prayer requests are sent to the Connection Church Prayer Team. The team is made up of dedicated church members called to honor God’s teachings by helping others through prayer.
Below, you can share your prayer request confidentially, or select to display your request on our site. If you select to display your request, other visitors to our site will be able to pray for you. You can choose to remain anonymous without your name being displayed, or select to have your name displayed with your request.
HOW DO I REQUEST A PRAYER?
Start by clicking the ‘Share Your Prayer Request’ button below.
Also, let us know if you’d like to be contacted directly and confidentially regarding prayers for you.
To be contacted directly, please complete the easy to use form linked here
May God Bless You through Connection Church.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: June 21, 2018
Please pray that God would completely remove depression and lust from my life!
Received: May 29, 2018
Brandi lost her home and dog in a fire 2 weeks ago. She is looking for a place to live. Also asked prayer for several family members and friends who are on their death bed. Also prayer for her grandpa who has Alzheimers and alcohol related dementia.
Received: May 24, 2018
I need prayer for purpose. I’m struggling with understanding why opportunities that God has allowed to pass us up. Doesn’t He want us to have a good life? Why does he sit up there and watch me go through these emotional roller coasters because I Believe him for this or that just for it to fly on by with the answer no? I’m angry
Received: May 16, 2018
Please pray for me about surgery.
Received: April 24, 2018
Please pray for my brother Slavko he is in hospital and has last stage of cancer he is in a lot of pain. Thank you
Received: April 5, 2018
Please pray for us, we need prayer for blessings, safety, we need Jesus to be with us and guide us.
Received: January 29, 2018
A wife asks for prayer for her husband who has become irrational, erratic and mean. She asks for him to be agreeable to counseling and help to address his mental state. Protection for her also.
Received: January 26, 2018
Pray for my mother that her burdens will be lifted. My son will be released from prison early and God will lead him on the right path.
Received: October 10, 2017
Please pray for a Denver friend who is a single foster mom:
That our Lord protect the 3 year old little boy in her care from the dangers of his bio mom (with other children previously permanently removed); that the court cuts through the fog and protects the boy; that the Lord give my friend (the foster mom) discernment if adoption becomes a reality. Thank you!
Received: July 13, 2017
Powered by Prayer Engine