I'm New - What Should I Expect?
Fellowship, Worship, and Teaching.
As a church body, we strive to equip people to actively and authentically follow Jesus.
Our weekend gathering is designed to encourage you in your walk through fellowship, worship, and teaching.
- We start with a welcoming and prayer over our service.
- Next, we have a simple and comfortable connection time, complete with fresh coffee and donuts.
- Church announcements follow connection time.
- We then move into a time of worship through music.
Worshiping God together is very powerful. Sing along or just listen, worshiping and praising God.
- The message each Sunday is our time of bible based teaching and learning.
Messages are typically for real-life application that teaches us to love and trust God, and to love and serve others.
- We close the service singing one more worship song together.
We’re uncomplicated here, and you’ll be surrounded by people of all types and ages. You’ll be surrounded by people in all kinds of clothing. Many dress casually, some dress up a little more. You’ll see a lot of people wearing jeans.
May your time with us be blessed as you dedicate this time in church to God!
What About My Children?
From nursery through 5th grade, as you worship, your children will be securely cared for.
Learn more about Nursery Toddler Preschool.
Children’s Church is for Kinders through 5th Graders. Your children are taught about who God Is, participate in activities and crafts, and learn through video, the stories from God’s Word. We encourage your middle school age children and older to attend the worship service.
Learn More about Children’s Church
My children are Middle School – High School Age.
Learn more about The Mix